Why Anglers Are Choosing The Wolf Mozzi Zappa
- Benefit from a reliable light source with LED bulbs
- Effectively eliminate mosquitos with attractive blue light and 800V zapping capacity
- Optimised lamp structure to ensure optimal light distribution
- Quick charging means your Wolf Mozzi-Zappa & Bivvy Light will be charged in just 3.5 hours
- Benefit from a mosquito-free fully lit Bivvy with its 4.5-hour battery life
- Convenient charging with USB cable
Keep Your Bivvy Mosquito Free With The Wolf Mozzi Zappa
When out on the bankside, there is nothing more important than a comfortable night’s sleep. Whether it be the Sleep System
that you have or the Bivvy that you are staying in making sure you are comfortable is of top priority. But what about those irritating mosquitos? This is where the wolf can help. With the Wolf Mozzi-Zappa & Bivvy Light, you get the best of both worlds. Not only do you get a powerful mosquito killer with 800V of shocking power, but you also receive a Bivvy Light with an energy-saving LED bulb. This allows you to keep your Bivvy
completely bug free and completely lit for 4.5 hours on a full charge, allowing you to sit back and relax when out on the bank.
With a simple hook on the top of the lamp as well as 100 lumens of light emitted, you can rest assured that you will never be left in the dark with the Wolf Mozzi Zappa. In addition to this, you can also choose the mode you would like to use, whether it be just as a bug zapper, just a light or the winning combination of both.
How To Use The Wolf Mozzi-Zappa & Bivvy Light
Using the Wolf Mozzi Zappa could not be easier. Simply charge it up using the USB provided, set up the Bivvy and use the hook to install inside. Then it is time to choose the mode which you would like to use, this can be done by following these simple instructions:
- Press the on/ off button once to turns on just the torch
- Press the on/off button again to turn on the Mozzi Zappa function without the torch
- Press the on/off button again to turn on the torch and the Mozzi Zappa function
- Press the on/ off button a final time to turn off all of the functions listed above.
In addition to it being easy to use, cleaning it is even easier. Simply unplug and discharge the lamp and use the brush provided to clean the lamp. Alternatively, you can clean the Wolf Mozzi-Zappa & Bivvy Light with water, however, it is important to make sure that it has been turned off with no electrical current coming through it. With a product this easy to use and maintain, it is no surprise that it is so popular with Carp
anglers. In addition, you can also protect your Mozzi Zappa when on the move with the Wolf Mozzi Zappa Tech Case.
Outlaw Pro’s Review Of The Mozzi Zappa
This Mozzi-Zappa & Bivvy Light is a must-have for any Bivvy and is even great for use around the home.
Add the Wolf Mozzi-Zappa & Bivvy Light to your cart now and make every night spent bankside a bug-free experience.